Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back on the horse...


I've reopened my OKCupid account. I'm not sure why. I still cancel dates with the quickness. 

Also, I've recently cut off all my previous hookups. 

The personal trainer was a real dick. I hate to be so blunt, but it's accurate. So I'm done with him. He may not know it. And unlike previous times, I feel no need to announce it. I'm sure he'll get the gist when I stop answering his calls and texts. It's a shame because he supposedly had an industry contact, but hey, if you play games, you can play them with someone else. I'm being vicious about only hanging with people who treat me the way I want to be treated and bring something to the table.

The sax player is also out. He called to "hang out" and I told him I'm not doing that anymore. That I'm looking for something substantial. He said that was "cute", then had to go abruptly but said he'd call back. Of course he never did. I didn't expect him too. I teased him about this and he joked that he would, but he didn't. He also said he'd definitely see me before he left on tour, but he leaves tomorrow and I'm busy tonight and he never attempted to set anything up, so we're done. Stupid me was getting vibes from him at one point that he wanted more. Well, either he wanted more and scared himself out of it when I actually flat out said it, or he never wanted to and I was on crack the whole time. Either way, we're done. Again, I didn't announce it. And although I usually wish him luck on his tours the day he leaves, I wished him luck on Friday or Saturday and he leaves tomorrow. He said I was sweet and that's the last we've spoken. Again, he has professional tools that I'm hoping will be useful to me, but I'm done with that.

Mr. Trini is back. After being flat out disrespectful to me weeks ago, he's allowed back in. He knows the new rules. He knows it's chill. He knows I won't tolerate disrespect. And if he does it again, I'll cut him off again. The end.

There was a Q from CT that I met at a friend's party. We made out a bit. I was hoping it'd go somewhere until he (ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MEN IN THE TRI-STATE AREA) said he wasn't looking for a relationship. So I said lets be friends. But he couldn't be. You can't be friends with men. They don't want to waste their time on you if they're not messing with you. It used to be you could, before there was sex. But now you can't.

So yeah, I'm not so much enjoying this new state of things, but I'm not bullshitting anymore either. You want to hook up? Find another chick. You want to flake out? Find another chick. You want to use and abuse me? Find another chick. If you'd like to respect me and get to know me, I'm available. And I'm open to relationships. Otherwise, I'm not open to you.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment